Parents, here are some summer activities to help your child stay sharp and get ready for first grade!
1. Join your local library's summer reading program. Get prizes for reading books. Click here for information on Orange County Libraries.
2. Participate in Barnes and Noble Bookstore's summer reading program. Read 8 books, get one free. Just have your child fill out this reading journal as they read (page 6).
3. Teach Your Monster to Read has opened a new third level for students to explore! Find your student's login information and get started here.
5. Raz-Kids is also active during a summer, and is a great way to develop reading and comprehension skills.
6. If you still have your ScootPad login, hop on and review some skills.
Remember to play safe and have fun! See you next year, insha'Allah.